Join Our Team | Therapist
Our mission is to provide quality mental health care that prioritizes accessibility and wellness. Our values are service, community, integrity and self-awareness. We are a devoted, creative and collaborative team. If these values resonate with you, we invite you to join us in our mission to provide quality mental health care for all. As a member of our team, you will be valued for your skills, compassion and dedication to excellence. We believe that by working together, we can make a difference in the lives of our clients and communities. Join us today and let’s start making a difference!
Ready to apply?
Why should you join Our Group Practice?
- You get to focus on being a therapist
- You choose your own hours
- You determine if the client is a good fit
- We credential you with insurance
- We take care of the marketing, social media, blogs, etc.
- We handle the billing, insurance submissions and financials
- We don’t participate in non-compete employee contracts
Are you a good fit for this job?
This job is ideal for someone who is:
- Active learner
- Administrative and billing services so you can focus on clinical care
- Fully remote, telehealth position where you can work from home or limited in-person office space available
- Monthly staff meetings to connect and collaborate
- Clinical supervision
- In-network with Aetna, Anthem/BCBS, Maine Community Health Options, Optum/UBH/United
- Support around insurance paneling, CAQH, and onboarding concerns
- A unique opportunity to build a practice around your talents and specialties
- W2 position
- Full coverage malpractice insurance
- Payroll, direct deposit, employer paid taxes, workers’ compensation
- Full-time is considered 24 hours/week
- Part-time is considered 12 hours/week
- Paid time off
- Unpaid time off
- Paid holidays
- Administrative hourly pay for staff meetings
- Clinical supervision
- Professional development reimbursement
- Bonus plan offered
- Encrypted Phone
- Encrypted Email
- Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in counseling, social work, marriage and family therapy, etc.
- Must hold a current, independent professional clinical license in Maine (Psychologist, LCPC, LMFT, or LCSW; Conditionally and Provisionally Licensed Therapists are encouraged to apply)
- Ability to perform telehealth with reliable, high-speed Internet connection and uninterrupted workspace
Our values of service, community, integrity and self-awareness guide everything we do.
Service to the community is at the heart of what we do. We believe that by working together, we can create a space of healing and growth. Our value of service means we strive to provide a positive experience for our clients and use our gifts, talents, and time to make a difference.
We believe that by coming together and supporting one another, we can create a space of healing. We know that it takes courage to seek help, and we are here to provide you with the support you need. Our goal is to create a community of respect and trust, where everyone can feel safe to grow and learn.
Accepting Resumes: Seeking Part and Full Time, Fully and Conditionally Licensed Clinicians:
Especially seeking therapists with clinical experience and passion for working with children, teens and couples.
Submit an application using the form below. You may also email a cover letter and resume to Sindee Gozansky, LCPC at firstname.lastname@example.org